Home > Sitemap
Merchant Accounts.ca Home Page
Return to the Merchant Accounts.ca home page.
Important information about your merchant account - before you apply
Article by David Goodale on how to secure the lowest rates possible for your account.
- Article page 1
- Article page 2
- Article page 3
- Article page 4
- Article page 5
- Article page 6
- Article page 7
Description of our e-commerce payment processing services.
Supported processing currencies, as well as interchange and cross border fee optimization services.
Virtual terminal payments
Use the virtual terminal to process credit cards using your computer, iPhone or BlackBerry .
Pricing chart and detailed rate information.
Interchange optimization - how it works and what you need to know.
A list of the critical questions that you must ask before choosing your account provider.
Frequently asked questions
The most common questions and answers
- General questions
- Financial questions
- Internet payments FAQ
- POS FAQ
- Virtual terminal FAQ
Featured client of the month.
Compatible shopping carts
A list of compatible shopping carts with detailed information on preferred carts.
Website integration information
How to integrate your website into the payment gateway for payment processing.
Company contact information.
Company background and mission statement.
Online merchant account application form.
Merchant Accounts.ca news, videos & blog
Merchant Accounts.ca news, e-commerce discussion and customer questions.
- About David Goodale, company founder at Merchant-Accounts.ca.
- Credit Card Processing for Small Business
- Shopping Carts and Payment Gateways: Understanding Compitibility
- How much do International (cross border) credit card processing fees cost?
- Always enter the customers billing address when processing credit cards
- What is a CVV code?
- Why the Credit Card Surcharging Rules Don't Matter to Most Online Merchants
- How to avoid credit card data and make PCI compliance easier
- How to get approved to process high value transactions
- How to choose CRM software for an e-commerce business
- How to setup credit card processing (and what to know before applying)
- How to choose and work with your web development agency for a better e-commerce website.
- osCommerce: Version 4: re-building the classic open source e-commerce platform
- What To Do If PayPal Freezes Your Funds?
- Lower Processing Costs with Recurring Interchange
- Using 3DSecure (version 2) to protect your business from chargebacks
- What is a void, and why is it better than a refund?
- How to Negotiate Lower Credit Card Processing Rates
- The importance of trust in technology, sales and relationships
- Why is it difficult for airlines and travel businesses to get approved for payment processing?
- What is a chargeback?
- What to do if you start getting too many chargebacks because of credit card fraud
- The difference between advertising, marketing and sales. How to win the customer buying journey
- What is shopping cart software for e-commerce?
- The Journey: From realtor to podcaster, to e-commerce entrepreneur
- How to use low code solutions to build complex e-commerce websites quickly, and on a tight budget
- What is a merchant account?
- What to do when you lose a chargeback?
- Design is incredibly important for e-commerce in 2021. Why is it so often overlooked?
- E-commerce Vlogcast #1: Starting an e-commerce business in 2021
- Why do international e-commerce transactions get declined?
- The difference between a merchant account, payment gateway and payment processor.
- Using video to spot and stop credit card fraud.
- What is a discount rate in the credit card processing industry?
- The best payment processing options in Canada depending on your business type.
- Understanding future delivery risk in the credit card processing industry
- What are credit card assessment fees or brand fees?
- Visa and Mastercard interchange pricing update in 2020
- PCI Compliance: What merchants need to know
- How much does credit card processing cost?
- Everything to know about multi-currency payment processing
- When is a virtual terminal is less expensive than a POS machine?
- Shopping cart software roundup: ShopFactory Review
- Interchange update: Mastercard cross border fee increase in November 2018
- What is credit card tokenization and how does it work?
- New Mastercard interchange pricing as of November 1st, 2017.
- Merchants: How to fight back against credit card processing rate increases
- How to process credit cards in US currency and receive your deposit in USD
- Airline Credit Card Processing - How to Get Merchant Services Without Requiring Large Security Reserves
- Demystifying e-commerce vlog series: The components of an e-commerce transaction.
- How to address customer complaints stemming from international transaction fees
- The difference between qualified/non-qualified and interchange plus pricing
- What is Visa Checkout?
- How to cancel an unfair credit card processing agreement
- Techniques to use when renegotiating for lower credit card processing rates
- Interchange Plus Pricing.
- An explanation of cross border fees, how much they cost, and what causes them to occur.
- 7 common misconceptions about establishing a merchant account.
- Understanding credit card pre-authorizations.
- Volusion review.
- How to choose the right shopping cart software.
- VP-ASP shopping cart review.
- How to get approved for a merchant account if you operate a business in the travel industry.
- Understanding discount rates.
- How product risk impacts the approval of your merchant account application.
- Uberwatcher.com merchant interview.
- FoxyCart review.
- ProSwords.com interview.
- 3dCart review.
- Merchant profile and discussion with CMS Intelligence.
- Why Paypal and other payment aggregators often freeze user accounts.
- Merchant profile and discussion with Cora from Ethiopiaid.
- How to waive your monthly fee.
- Shopify review.
- How to analyze a credit card processing statement.
- What is a monthly minimum MDR fee?
- We review Big Commerce shopping cart software.
- What is interchange, and why is it important?
- The challenge of mobile credit card payments in Canada
- Security Reserves: Why they exist and how to eliminate them
- Canadian merchants can now take AMEX payments in USD
- 10 years as Canada's leading merchant account provider.
Partner program information
Information about the Merchant Accounts.ca partner program.
Information regarding the Merchant Accounts.ca privacy statement.
Sitemap with links to all pages of the Merchant Accounts.ca website.